martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Espitia Gallery Presents: Artist GusColors

GusColors is a completely self-taught, modern pop artist based in Miami, FL. He was born in San Pedro Sula, Honduras and raised in Nicaragua by both Mexican and Nicaraguan parents. In 2000, GusColors moved to Miami to pursue his passion of an artistic career. Miami turned out to be the perfect destination point for him, as he currently lives and paints here. 

Artist GusColors has embraced the energetic and vibrant culture surrounding him, and finds inspiration in Miami’s heat and extravagant lifestyle. "I dream in paint. My subconscious is actively working, creating from my inner-mind." His acrylic on canvas work explores a playful yet rambunctious side of everyday life. The artist’s use of bright colors and innocent but mischievous characters explode through the surface of each canvas, and enables a fresh point of view. His art is intense with a dramatic attention to detail. 

2015 looks promising for GusColors. “I’m thankful for the opportunities given to me that have allowed me to create a buzz in South Florida. I want to continue to focus on perfecting my technique that will take it to the next level. I’m definitely excited to do what it takes to develop into a more successful artist.” This year GusColors wants to reach out to larger audiences and tackle bigger projects. “People come to Miami to frolic in the sun, enjoy the nightlife, and experience all the top-notch attractions. I want to continue to capture that energy so that people can experience it at another, more personal level.” With that being said, Gus will remain in Miami to live and paint, and will explore more national and international options. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.